Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Look into the girls room

We moved in late April but we soon left on Summer vacation and got back right before August. So, it still a work in progress. I have not had enough time to put up more art and I'm planning on making them matching bedding.

IMG_5186

IMG_5185
I got the hutch on craigslist. I needed more storage in their room and this is such a beautiful piece.

IMG_5187

Sophie's bed and the toy box, not sure who made the afghan

IMG_5189
Vintage blanket that I got at the salvation army

IMG_5202
Love the wall art. Its two fairies. One looks like Sophie (long brown hair) and one looks live Evie (short curly hair) 

IMG_5201
Night stand is from the thrift store

IMG_5179
the vanity is also from the thrift store. I got it long time ago, before Sophie was born. The matching bench got broken after the move. The profile is Sophie, can't find Evie's but when I do, I plan on hanging each corresponding picture above each bed

IMG_5192
I displayed the kitties from Sophie's birthday party on the vanity. The lamp is Martha Stewart Baby from Kmart that I got  before Nick was born! The vase behind the lamp I made when I use to do ceramics. (Can you spot Evie in the mirror? she was modeling some sunglasses)

IMG_5181

I also displayed the banner from Evie's birthday party and the peach can vase that was used as centerpieces.

IMG_5178

IMG_5183
found the doll's highchair at the thrift store as well.



IMG_5204
cakes displayed in the hutch and some adorable frogs I found at the thrift store (can you tell that's my favorite store? hehehe)

IMG_5205
Darling Beauty and the Beast tea set

IMG_5198

Snow white and the 7 dwarfs. Got the dwarfs free from mydisneyrewards.com

IMG_5200

Some Disney Princess dishes and a bin of books
IMG_5196
I made this little cutie. gotta get back to crocheting

IMG_5195
The girls Disney Princess oven
IMG_5191

Jasmine and the magic lamp

We are a total Disney Princess home!

So like I said, I still need to put up more art and make them some cute quilts. Not much I can do about the yucky apartment blinds and bland wall paint.




No comments: