Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Evie

                                       


                                         Miss Evelyn Penelope is 2!


             Happy Birthday My sweet pea penelope




Where did my little baby go?

Picture 817-1



IMG_3294-1

IMG_3289-1


IMG_3292-1

IMG_3256-2

IMG_3281-1

IMG_3300-1


IMG_3259-1

IMG_3291-1

Gotta love her dress! My Momma made it, its so vintage, I added a tutu underneath to give it more oompth and to make it less sheer.. Her birthday is tomorrow but I took her out today for her portraits. She was a busy little girl and would not stand still very long. She's always got me on my toes. I'm making her a cake for her birthday but her party won't be till later on in the month. We are going to celebrate it in California with family.

1 comment:

melissa3075 said...

That little girl should be in a magazine!! She is stunning! Love your pics and your blog...your style is awesome!

Take care,
Melissa
(itsbabyime)