Sunday, May 22, 2011

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
Isadora James

I adore watching my girls grow up together. One minute they are best friends and the next, rivals. At night I tuck each into their own bed just to find them minutes later crammed into one little toddler bed. They are either laughing and playing or smacking eachother. I have even found bite marks on Evie's little thights that match perfectly to Sophie's bite. Yikes! but for the most part they love having eachother around.
          Today I decided throw them a small tea party, I honestly just wanted a chance to use my new cupcake cups. They are darling. I got got them at Borders. They are silicone cups shaped like tea cups.

IMG_3119

IMG_3131

They would also be real cute to use in bento lunches

IMG_3178

The girls chatting and having "tea" notice Sophie's new cast. switched from purple to hot pink.  

IMG_3144

Super cute right? white cake with buttercream frosting and topped with a royal icing flower.

IMG_3163

IMG_3160

I don't know what it is but my girls don't like cake much. They love frosting though. They just lick the frosting off and leave the rest.

1 comment:

Mayra Martinez said...

Love this post...Your girls are adorable. What a great find at boarders. I want to have a tea party.