Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Hope all the Mommas out there  enjoyed their day. I, had a wonderful Mother's Day. We went out for Brunch at Cracker Barrel. and then to the gardens.

I made my own cake, It was a chocolate cake filled with vanilla pudding. Then topped with buttercream icing in a rose pattern. You can find instructions at

rose cake

IMG_2995

IMG_3000




IMG_3019
My awesome gifts from Nick. He made me a card, stationary with a pen and wrote a book about me. The stationary has beautiful watercolor butterflies on it.

IMG_3044

I wanted to go to the gardens to take pictures with the kids but they were not having it and poor Joe is terrible with a camera. Almost all the pictures he took were uber blurry. bah!

IMG_3098
It seems that Sophie's leg is healed, she keeps walking on it and wants the cast off.



IMG_3039
So much for Mother's Day pictures. haha
IMG_3053

I just love this dress.

IMG_3074

IMG_3077



IMG_3082


Motherhood; All love begins and ends there
Robert Browning

No comments: