Monday, August 1, 2011

Fa-La-lalala-laaaaaaaaa

The Smurfs are here! Yes, The smurfs have invaded MCdonalds. When I was little I would watch The Smurfs every Saturday morning. I can't say they were my favorite Cartoon but they were a big part of my childhood.

Just check out this cute birthday picture of me and my Smurf cake.

IMG_4492-1

IMG_4490-1

So yep, I got them all. The manager at our Mcdonalds was kind enough to go to the back and open every happy meal toy box and pull out one of each of the 16 smurfs for me :) I'm so glad I don't have to go out every week to "hunt them down"

IMG_4489-1

You can even print out activity and coloring pages from the Mcdonalds website.

IMG_4491-1

Aren't they cute? Also if you order the apple slices instead of the fries, there's a code on the bag and you can redeem it online and a tree will be planted for each code. Now how cool is that? My kids don't like fries ( I know weird) so we always get the apples.

No comments: