Friday, August 12, 2011

A visit to Shareen Vintage

While in LA we went to visit Shareen Vintage. I heard of this place from the TV Show "Dresscue Me" on channel GREEN.  

dresscue me

From their website;

A self-taught designer with retail outlets on both coasts, Mitchell is renowned for her ability to give new life to dowdy old duds by turning them into chic, fashion-forward frocks. To create these one-of-a- kind pieces, Mitchell welcomes her exclusively female clients into her hip boutiques in both downtown Los Angeles and New York


IMG_4134

IMG_4136

IMG_4139
We made it a girls day out. My girls, Mom and very pregnant sister 

IMG_4143

IMG_4144
My favorite section. Vintage 1950's

IMG_4145

IMG_4148

Shareen was so nice, she even took time to take pictures with us.

IMG_4149
I'm holding the vintage apron I got. I love it its so pretty and perfect addition to my collection.


IMG_4517

IMG_4520

IMG_4521

They even had children's vintage clothing. My awesome sister bought Evie this adorable dress.


IMG_4528-1

IMG_4530-1

I even added a vintage hair clip. Who remembers those little plastic hair clips that came in animal shapes? My favorite was the bunnies (which she is wearing) and the yellow duckies.

and since we are talking about fashion and hair. I wanted to share my pin curls. My mom did them for me. Just take small section, roll it like a doughnut and pin to the scalp.

IMG_4402-1

I slep in the pin curls...........

IMG_4439-1

And the end result in the morning. Very vintage







No comments: