Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm such a dork!

I love the show Once Upon a Time. The story line of all the characters is very intriguing. I especially love shows with good costumes/clothes and decor, I remember watching The Ghost Whisperer just to check out Jennifer Love Hewitt's (Melinda's) outfits. I can't afford any of Mary Margarete's clothing (bought in stores like Anthropologie, club Monaco and modcloth)but I was able to find the mug she uses in the show. Its from Anthropologie and only $6.

cute right?


It was my first time ever in an Anthropologie store, and all I got was a mug :P



I'm a coffee addict. Here my mug is filled with instant Nescafe, splenda and a bit of coconut creme coffee mate creamer.

See? here it is in the show.

Mary Margret has this monogrammed mug (letter M) on her bedside table - available at www.anthropologie.com



I love her apartment. We are moving back to our old home in Kentucky and I can't wait to decorate in a similar style. I'm over the dark wood colors I have been living with for 11 years.

By the way, Mary Margarete (Ginnifer Goodwin) is Snow White from the fairytale world.

No comments: