Friday, November 30, 2012

halloween time



The week of Halloween we took the kids to trick or treat at the convention center. They had treats and games



Halloween night we carved pumpkins and went out for trick or treating in our neighborhood.









I'm married to Indiana Jones ;)


We got stopped by a police officer who opened his trunk and handed the kids some toys





my awesome pumpkins. I love painting them




I ended up making Sophie's costume. she wanted to be princess brave. I think it turned out cute. I used an old curtain for the cape, the gold fabric was an old blouse and I bought the green velvet and trim







Evie had two costumes. Snow white and tinkerbell




She wore this for like a week straight.

We also did some cute Halloween activities. Like making slime



spider cupcakes



and milk jug ghosts, pretty cool when you add glow sticks.





No comments: