Friday, October 7, 2011

yummy mummies!

Its Fall!!!!!!!!!! yayyy, I love fall. I mean, what's not to love? the weather cools down, You get to bake so many yummies such as apple pie, pumpkin pie and lots of stews. We get Halloween and even my wedding anniversary. This year Joe and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. 10 years, Wow.

Well, I also love decorating. We did just that the other day. They have really cute stuff in places you would not think about. I found some cute vintage looking paper decorations at Albertsons and some other goodies at The Dollar Tree.
Photo is loading

Nick's so creative he decided to half the witch "speak"

The menus in the kitchen
Photo is loadingPhoto is loading

Photo is loading


Photo is loading

Photo is loading
Our mantle. I really need to get my print framed. You see the frame to the left? that's the fat lady from Harry Potter, She talks, lights up and moves her eyes when you walk by.


Photo is loading
This pumpkin lantern is from Walmart and the tea lights are not real. a must around here with two little ones.

I was in the mood to do something fun for the kids so I made mummies for lunch. Its just hot dogs wrapped in biscuit dough, the kind that comes in a can from the refrigerated area.

Photo is loading
Just cut the dough in strips and wrap the wienie.

Bake till golden brown

and add mustard eyes. cute right?

Photo is loading
I tried ketchup for red eyes but it blended in with the wienie, So mustard it was. I used a dipped chop stick.



Photo is loading



Photo is loading

we turned off the lights to eat over candlelight.

No comments: