Saturday, December 3, 2011

They ate it!

They did, I can't believe it. I helped the kids make a gingerbread house. I had bought the package last year after Christmas because it was on super sale. I figured it would be Ok since we would not think of eating the house. Its meant for display is it not?

Well I was wrong. The day after making the darn thing the kids ate it! I was in my room vacuming my bed after Sophie spilled a whole bag of shreded cheese on it and when I came back into the living room, I found all 3 kids eating away at the house :(

I didn't even get a good picture of the final project. I was so mad I called Joe to tell him how pissed I was and all he did was laugh. I guess its kind of funny now but I was fuming when it happened.

Anyway, here is some of pictures I did get.
Photo is loading

Photo is loading



Photo is loading





No comments: