Thursday, December 22, 2011

Xmas dinner

Joe is leaving for Nashville so we had our Xmas dinner early.



Joe made honey glazed ham, cheesy mashed potatoes and corn.

I made the cupcakes ;)

I had some adorable cupcake liners and picks that I picked up at TJMaxx, They were Nutcracker themed.




We used my old Martha Stewart Holiday plates and table cloth. Gotta love Martha.



I got everything at Kmart about 8 years ago.

Joe also made some sweets. I got him a peppermint bark kit from Michaels today and he loved it



Nick took advantage of the fireplace and roasted marshmellows



Earlier that day we went out with the wagon looking for firewood, why pay for it when its available for free?

We even opened some presents




So, it will be just me and the kids for a week. I have many fun activies planned

No comments: