Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

yayyyy its Valentine's day! The kids had their usual school card trade and brought home lots of goodies.


Sophie's loot. She came home feeling sick. You can see it on her face.


After I picked up Nick, we had lunch, I did not feel like cooking or making anything so I went to Papa Murphy's and got their heart shaped pizza and a smore pizza. OMG, the smore pizza is so gooooood, it about put me on a diabetic coma.



This is my new table, and it was our first time really using it. I need to buy more chairs, but I'm probably going to get regular wood ones, I hope I can find some at the thrift stores. The chairs that come with this collection from World Market really suck! both are broken and I'm waiting on replacement parts.



I got the kids some little gifts, Evie got the white bear, Sophie got the owl and Nick got a little monster truck.

I even set up a "Valentine's" tree


It has heart shaped lights



The dishes/cups are from Pottery Barn Kids. I got them last year and we use them daily.


And here is a little something for me!



I got this beauty at the Tinkerbell Half Marathon convention. Its a Disneyland Tinkerbell Half Marathon Dooney and Bourke exclusive purse. I took it out of its package and tried it on. love the hearts and Tink.

Hubby is gone at work, but should be here this weekend. I'm trying to convince him to take us to the Renascence fair.

No comments: