Sunday, February 12, 2012

I did it!

I ran my first race. I did the Tinkerbell Half Marathon on January 29th.

I'm so proud of myself.

That weekened we drove to Californa and attended the expo



We got to hear Jeff Galloway and I even got to meet him. He was so nice and even signed my running bib.




My goal is to one day do the Goofy challange, That's when you run the half marathon and the very next day, you do a full marathon. You would have to be Goofy to do it ;) but you earn 3 medals, One for the half, one for the full and a Goofy medal for beign hard core



Even Cinderella has a special running slipper



Running through Disneyland, heading toward the castle




There were Disney Characters thoughout the race to take pictures with.



aaaaaaaaaaand all done! let me say, I was in total PAIN here. My foot and knee started hurting bad at mile 10 and I ended up walking the last 3 miles. Even about 3 weeks later I'm suffering from the pain, I'm waiting for a call back from sports medicine





Me and my Joe-Joe after getting my medal and some food!



Love my goodies! running is addicting, I already signed up for the Hollywood half marathon, but I really don't know If I will be able to do it. we will see what the doctor says.

No comments: