Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Many Aprons

Every girl needs a cute apron or two. It just makes baking so much more fun. I have a few I would like to share.

This one is my go-to apron. I use this one the most since its a full apron and provides the most coverage/protection. I take this one to my cake class. Got it at Target for about $10

IMG_1689

This one is also from Target and was only $2.50. They had matching daughter and Mommy aprons so naturally I picked some up for my lil cupcakes.

IMG_1687

The two red ones are vintage aprons I found at the thrift store for $1 each


IMG_1694

IMG_1693

This sheer one I won on ebay maybe like 10 years ago. I won an auction of two aprons but I have no idea where the other one is. I remember it was advertised as beign from the 50's, its super small, I could barely tie it around my waist.

IMG_1681

And as a  Disney loving  family that we are, of course I needed  Minnie Mouse Apron. Picked this one up at Disneyland.

IMG_1685

Joe even got the matching Mickey Mouse one, Yes, My husband has an apron :)
IMG_1690

Also, This picture shows my WHOLE kitchen, Its a pain trying to cook in it, There is no counter space and you cannot open stove and dishwasher at the same time. My camera was on the dining table so you can get an idea of how small my kitchen is.

Anyway, stay tuned for my post on our big Irish meal coming up here for St. Patty's day.

2 comments:

Mayra Martinez said...

Cool collection...I love the first one from Target.

Shara said...

Lol love this post! I have an odd obsession with aprons.