Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pink Pixie Cakes

IMG_1982

Made the kids a fun lunch today. Strawberry pink cupcakes topped with pixies (pink pixie cakes :) )

I made the picks myself. Found the cute pixies at the dollar store (dollar tree) in the scrapbooking section and since the backs were already sticky all I needed was toothpicks.

IMG_1993

IMG_1994

You can buy two sheets and sandwhich the toothpick inbetween two stickers so you don't have a blank back.


IMG_1988


IMG_1990

IMG_1987

The kiddie table. This is where the girls usually take their lunch. found the cute tablecloth at the thrift store for $1.99. I'm thinking of dying it either pink or dark green.
IMG_1955

mac & cheese, cupcake and a tuna sandwhich shaped like a butterfly.

IMG_1963

The kids thought it was neat, Its so much fun to make lunch special sometimes

1 comment:

Mayra Martinez said...

I love the pixie topper idea...I bet they were as yummy as they look.