Wednesday, February 9, 2011

cupcake galore

I just love cupcakes don't you? they are small but oh so sweet. I just took a Wilton cake class and I learned how to fill them. I'm new to baking and had no idea I could do such a thing. I made a few and filled some with strawberry jam and some with french vanilla pudding. Oh boy!

I love anything having to do with cupcakes. Just take a look at some of my goodies.

Whenever I find something cupcake related I need to snatch it up
cc8

These are perfect for a fairy themed tea party

and how sweet is this little cupcake dog house? currently displayed on my dining room table for Valentine's


cc5
cc2

I have a couple of cupcake stands but I just love this one from Walmart, it was a whopping $5
cc1

And lets no forget children's fashion (my other love)
Picture 2855
My Daughter in a darling cupcake dress, it even came with a matching dress for her doll.
Picture 2862

Last year we had a cupcake themed birthday party for Evie.

IMG_0600
IMG_0629
IMG_0568
IMG_0567
IMG_0566
IMG_0565
IMG_0564IMG_0677IMG_0685

No comments: