Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

IMG_0075



I  go all out for Valentine's Day its such a pretty holiday. Hearts, pinks, reds and the people you love. Each Valentine's Day we have our traditional lasagna made from scratch by my husband. We celebrated with our lasagna dinner on Valentine's Day Eve because Joe goes to school all day today.

IMG_0067
The famous lasagna. Its so good and gooey, I had to scrub the oven after it was done baking.

Here's my heart shaped cake. It was delicious, white cake filled with banana pudding and iced in homemade chocolate buttercream, I even got a "this so (bleep'en) good" from my brother- in- law Jarom.
IMG_0054

As for today, we surprised the kiddo's with balloons, gifts and a special breakfast. we had to eat before Joe went to school so we were up early. It was still pitch dark outside.







Heart shaped pancakes

Its not a real breakfast without bacon!



Check out how dark it was outside

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday

1 comment:

Mayra Martinez said...

You are such a fun mom...I bet this will be some of their favorite childhood memories. You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!