Saturday, February 19, 2011

Vintage Kitten Birthday Party

Of course, as a lover of vintage, pink and simple beauty, I decided on a vintage kitty party for Sophie's 3rd Birthday.


The cupcake toppers, Banner, napkin wrappers and party hats were designed by
DewDropDigitals. She does a wonderful job. She will custom make anything you need.


The paper retro straws were from
ThePartyFairy.

IMG_0786
The Happy Birthday girl

IMG_0844
Everything was kept soft and femenine
IMG_0841
IMG_0804
IMG_0801

IMG_0710


IMG_0691



IMG_0776

IMG_0799

IMG_0796

IMG_0741
for activities we did some coloring

IMG_0734
the candy wrappers and water bottle wrappers can be printed out for free at avery.com


IMG_0730
Isn't this kitten adorable? found her at the thrift store along will all the white milk glass

IMG_0727
decided on a pink ruffle cake got the instructions on marthastewart.com , Yellow cake with creamcheese icing

IMG_0725

IMG_0721

IMG_0715

IMG_0713

IMG_0711




IMG_0707

IMG_0699
cotton candy and another thrift store kitty. This one is musical and moves to the lullaby

IMG_0693
Got the pink kitties at Target they were half off after Valentine's replaced the heart candies with a bag of frosted animal crackers.

IMG_0696
don't they remind you of kitten paws?

IMG_0694

IMG_0861
I made this dress last year for Sophie. It fits Evie perfect

IMG_0849
taking in all the goodies.
Sophie's new friends joined in the fun




IMG_0894
Making a wish






Storytime with Daddy





lolly-1

8 comments:

... said...

Wow...what a beautiful party...you did an awesome job. I am a fellow GF (lets_pretend). I love your blog. I am a new blogger too...Hope you will check my blog out too.

-Missy-

http://3beautifulkiddos.blogspot.com/

Shara said...

LOVE the theme....very original! That cake looks Fired UP...I just want to lick it :) found your blog on GF by the way. Will definitely be checking back!

pink pixie cakes said...

thanks Shara :)

Mayra Martinez said...

this party is awesome! Love all the details. Very original...It looks like you all had a great time!!!!!! Great job!

Annie said...

Hi there, so cute! I have been searching for vintage kitten parties for my little girl who is turning 3! This is only the second I have come across . . . just curious where you got the hat and all the prints you used for the napkins holders and the banner? Would love feedback! Thanks! :)

pink pixie cakes said...

Hi Annie, sorry for the late reply, I just got internet back since moving. The prints and hats and napkin holders were designed by DewDropDigitals. thanx for looking :)

sunshine4 said...

Would it be possible to purchase that dress that you made for our almost two year old? She woul love it for her upcoming birthday in early December! I love what you did for the party.

Kristen in Oregon

pink pixie cakes said...

thank you, I think I still have it, email me at pinkpixiecakes@gmail.com